Vinukonda, Guntur District, Andhra Pradesh
Introduction /Brief History:
The Department of Botany was established in the year 2013. Previously a course was offered for biology students with Zoology, Chemistry and Industrial microbiology combination. In the course of time the combination lost its sheen. Keeping the needs of the students of this region and with the consent of ANU a new course with Botany, Zoology and Chemistry was initiated in the year 2013. Since then the department bears palm in giving quality teaching befitting to the present generations.
III Year: 04
Sanctioned Posts: 01
Regular Faculty: 01
Guest Faculty: 00
-> Lecture Interaction Method
-> Lecture Demonstration Method.
-> Assignment Method.
-> Well furnished Laboratory.
• Qualified and competent faculty
• Responsible and dedication for duty
• Accessible to students
• Rural and less motivated students
• College is located on the outskirts of the town
• Lack of proper transportation facility
• Using additional inputs for teaching additional topics
• Use of newspaper clippings, PPT, LMS videos for class room teaching
• Motivating students for higher education
• Mushroom growth of private colleges in the town
• Unhealthy competition among the colleges and use of unethical practices to attract students for admission
• Less motivated students
• To develop a sophisticated Botany lab
• To use ICT classroom for demonstration of innovative topics
• To promote eco club activities and work for beautification of the campus and rear medicinal plants and exotic varieties
• To offer online courses and promote value addition to conventional courses
© SGK GOVERNMENT DEGREE COLLEGE. All rights are reserved
Developed By Gudduz Technologies